At its first meeting in 2016, CISCO’s Legislative Committee discussed several bills of interest, including the need for a new Capital Bill:
- Capital Bill – A new capital spending program
- HB 2450 – Amendment to Mechanics Lien Act
- HB 4670 – Prompt Payment Act
- SB 2789 – Unbalanced Budget Response Act
- SB 2964 – Amends Prevailing Wage Act
To view minutes from the March 21, 2016 meeting, click here.
Our next meeting is scheduled for Monday, May 16, 2016, beginning at 7:30 a.m.
Location: Construction Industry Service Corporation Office
999 McClintock Drive, Suite 100
Burr Ridge, IL 60527
For information on joining CISCO’s Legislative Committee or for more info on any of the legislation listed, call CISCO at (630) 472-9411.