CISCO Announces its Scholarship Winners for 2023
March 21, 2023
BURR RIDGE – CISCO is honored to announce the recipients of its 2023 Scholarships.
Four-year scholarship winners:
– Giavanna Bucci of Lincoln Way East High School. Parent is with BAC Local 74
– Ciara Hosty of Mother McAuley Liberal Arts High School. Parent is with LiUNA Local 4
– Camila Perez-Ruiz of Proviso Mathematics and Science Academy. Parent is with Union of Roofers, Waterproofers and Allied Workers Local 11
Two-year scholarship winners:
– Roisin Giblin of Oak Forest High School. Parent is with IUOE Operating Engineers Local 150
– Katelyn Hansen of Crystal Lake South High School. Parent is with SMART Local 265.
CISCO Announces Scholarship Program is Underway for 2023
November 29, 2022
BURR RIDGE – CISCO is accepting applications for its long-standing Annual Scholarship Awards Program. Applications are available by clicking on one of the three types of scholarship awards below.
Our three (3) scholarship program categories are:
– Three (3) four-year scholarships ($2,000/year). DOWNLOAD APPLICATION HERE
– Two (2) two-year awards ($1,000/year) for seniors planning on attending a community college. DOWNLOAD APPLICATION HERE
– Two (2) two-year continuing education awards ($1,000/year) to Union members or contractor employees. DOWNLOAD APPLICATION HERE
CISCO Scholarship Winners Recognized at April 29 Annual Luncheon
At the conclusion of the Annual Luncheon, CISCO Executive Director Dan Allen recognized the 2022 scholarship winners. The recipients were:
1) Sophia Alvarez – York High School in Elmhurst; Parent – Laborers’ Local 582
2) Julia Chom – Hoffman Estates High School; Parent – IBEW Local 134
3) Katelyn McCann – Wilmington High School; Parent – IBEW Local 134
4) Sophie Brown – Lisle High School; Parent – UBC Carpenters Local 1889
5) Leonardo Barrientos – Lane Tech High School; Parent – Bricklayers Local 21
6) Michael Chiaramonte – Elmhurst University; Affiliation – McWilliams Electric Company, Inc.